Riceviamo e segnaliamo, per azienda APTUIT, la ricerca di un Senior Buyer:
Aptuit, an Evotec company, is a worldwide Contract Research Organization, collaborating with all the major Pharma and Biotech companies in support of various drug discovery and development projects. To efficiently support ongoing activities and needs, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Buyer who is the responsible for ensuring the assigned activities are running in accordance with the procurement process.
Based in the Verona Site this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced hands-on buyer to take a challenging role at Evotec. You will help align vendors and contractors in a strategic manner to gain the best possible value structure for delivery of supplies, capital goods and services, in accordance with the global company strategy. Reporting to the Procurement Manager Italy your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Procurement Manager Italy and department at Site
- Prepare request for quotation and all documents to raise the PO supporting business units to determine purchasing needs and specifications
- Get in contact with suppliers, send and collect quotations (RFQ), negotiate contract agreement with main suppliers. Maintain and update list of prices
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers; review opportunities to make business savings using negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Evaluate areas of opportunity to reduce costs (Indirect: Opex and Capex).
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value and business performance
- Support project management on lean and efficiency project management support
- Monitor supplier’s reliability and assessment including market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
- Solve complaints or eliminate critical delays with supplier
-University Degree with relevant experiences in a purchasing department for an industrial or pharmaceutical company
-Procurement experience across multiple categories
-Proficiency in common office software like Microsoft Word, Excel, experience using ERP systems
-E-procurement knowledge, experience with supplier catalogues and b2b processes
-Familiarity of Procurement tools: sourcing, quotation analysis (RFx), contract negotiation, supplier relationship
-Strong communication, stakeholder partnering and empathy skills
-Ability to establish good relationships and work effectively with internal users and suppliers
-Problem-solving, excellent negotiation and presentations skills
-Good written and verbal communication skills – fluent English
Evotec offers the chance to expand and develop your career in a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community.
Proponi la tua candidatura inviando il tuo CV all’e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org e indicando come oggetto RIF. AP01VR